– 9-bed mixed dorm room, one person for one bed.
– Air-conditioner/ Personal socket and USB port/ Personal lamp/ Personal Locker/ Personal curtain/ Personal bed sheet/ Mirror
– One bathroom in the room with Shampoo/ Shower gel/ Conditioner/ Hair Dryer
– Please take your own Tooth Brush/ Tooth Paste/ Towel/ Razor/ Shower Cap. Disposable toiletries are not provided.
– Free Wi-Fi/ Drinking water/ Arrangement of Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Free diving, Rock climbing, Hiking tour and course.
– Free self-serviced breakfast is provided during AM 6:00-9:30, we provide jam or peanut butter with toast, tea and coffee.
– Double bed with a sofa bed, which can add up to 4 people in total.
– Air-conditioner/ Socket/ Sofa/ Mirror/ Bed side table
– Shared bathroom with Shampoo/ Shower gel/ Conditioner/ Hair Dryer
– Please take your own Tooth Brush/ Tooth Paste/ Towel/ Razor/ Shower Cap, disposable toiletries are not provided.
– Free Wi-Fi/ Drinking water/ Arrangement of Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Free diving, Rock climbing, Hiking tour or course.
– Free self-service breakfast is provided during AM 6:00-9:30, we provide jam or peanut butter with toast, tea and coffee.
Mixed Dorm Room- List price $1000/person Opening price $850/person
Deluxe Double Room- List price $3000/room Opening price $2500/room
– Extra bed $500/person, up to 4 people in the room
Accommodation discount with course or tour:
Mixed Dorm Room- Course price $800/person
Deluxe Double Room- Course price $2400/room
– Extra bed $450/person, up to 4 people in the room
Check-in during 15:00- 21:00
Check-out before 10:30
Please check in before 21:00, if you have special needs please let me know in advance.
Early check-in or late check-out may be charge additional fee which depends on different condition.
- Charge by the number of people living here. Only one person for one bed. If the actual number of people is more than the number of reservation, you will be charged cleaning fee $1000/person. For the safety concern, the dorm room do not accept kids under 12 years old.
- Pets are not allowed to get into the room for respecting other travelers.
- Please keep your body, clothes and shoes dry when getting into indoor space.
- We are not responsible for your personal belongings. If any equipment or facility is broken or loss, you will be charge damage compensation.
- No food and drinks in the room. For respecting the neighborhood, please keep the noise down after 21:00.
- No smoking, gambling and drugs.
- Do not hang any wet clothes or stuff in the room. You can hang clothes in the backyard.
- Do not open the window of the dorm room, if any damage happened could be charge damage compensation.
- If you need the key of locker, please leave an ID or any form of identification to exchange the key. You can leave the key in the front desk when you go out. You would be charged lost compensation $250 if the key loss.
- Do not get into the bar counter, staff only.
Lobby will be a Cafe during 10:00-18:00, no outside food or drink allowed. It will be the lounge for the traveler to relax after 18:00.
Kitchen is only for staff during 10:00-18:00, it will be open for the traveler after 18:00.
Please keep and clean all the environment and equipment to the original state after using in order to provide nice environment to other travelers.
Before PM6:00, please take shower only in the bathroom of dorm room. After PM6:00, you can take a bath in both of the bathroom.
Do not leave any personal belongs in the outdoor platform.
- Don’t forget to sort garbage as recycling and flammable garbage.
- Bed Sheet is not going to be changed actively if you stay more than one night.
- We provide self-service breakfast. Toast/ peanut butter or jam/ coffee/ tea/ water/ toaster/ water heater are provided. Please clean and restore the plates, cups, table and seats.